Nanogen Aktiv is a paperthin, hydrolitically biodegradable membrane for temporary soft tissue coverage. It activates the intracellular signalling pathways that regulate the various steps of wound re-epithelialization and granulation.
Nanogen Aktiv is a nano-biotechnology membrane created from plant extracts and stem cells of a plant found only in the Brazilian rainforest.
- Manufactured in a bioreactor for 20 days
- Releases Nanogen fibres into a wound which are only 2 nanometers in length, creating an effective extra cellular matrix
How it works
- Activates the intracellular signalling pathways that regulate the various steps of wound re-epithelialization and granulation, instructs Fibroblasts and keratinocytes to migrate and proliferate
- Increases the activity of NK cells (Natural Killer Cell), T cells (a type of lymphocyte) and B cells (a type of lymphocyte a constituent of the immune system)
- Nutrients in wound – creates the optimal environment for healing Deposits – Acetic, Lactic, Glucuronic, Folic and Usnic acid, enzymes, vitamin B1, B2, B3, B6 and B12, vitamin C, D, E, K and Biotine (vitamin H)
- Stimulates the body to produce more of its own Collagen, which supports the body’s wound healing closure mechanism. Stimulating Fibroblast production and subsequently TGF–b production will also be stimulated
Nanogen is also available in gel form: Nanogen Aktigel.
1+1 = 3: Using Nanogen Aktiv and Nanogen Aktigel together appear to enhance the performance of both products.
Areas of application
Nanogen Aktiv ist für den Einsatz bei nicht-heilenden Wunden geeignet:
• Ulcus Cruris
• Pressure ulcers
• Trauma ulcers
• complex surgical wounds
• Epidermis Bullosa
• Burn wounds
- wound treatment
- vascular surgery
- plastic surgery